Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Tree at the Village Cafe

The tree in the lobby of the cafe is impressive.  Cloody and I dropped by to contribute our ornament to the decoration process, and now we feel part of Christmas in the Village.  The tree ornaments are from residents who come from all over the country, so this make the tree rather unique.    We no longer have a tree at home and this ornament was a gift from our Grand Daughter, Percy.  We felt it would be appropriate to share it with the Village.  


As I walked into the Cafe I noticed the Chapel, and I thought it needed it's picture taken also.

I hope you like it.
.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

That is a nice village blog. The Chapel looks so serene.
Patsy

Charlene said...

Ervin and I got married in the Chapel, six years and two weeks ago. The Chapel is special to us. Your pictures are so good.

 

|