Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The cloodyandfrank.blogspot.com has been HACKED!!!!

This blog site has been hacked.
Why? It is their 60th wedding anniversary.
How? It didn’t take much of a detective to figure out that Frank’s username is ‘40’ and that his password is ‘department13markdowns’.

Cloody and Frank:

Congrats to you on 60 years together! It is December 9th and on that day I always think of the time that Cloody shared with me the details of your 24th anniversary. Cloody told the story something like this:

Well let me see. Ah! I remember our 24th anniversary. We lived in Houston. Frank picked me up for dinner. I will never forget the glow in Frank’s eyes when he asked me, ‘Andy or Roger’? That was our little code question for whether or not I wanted to hear Moon River by Andy Williams or Roger Williams on the 8-track in Frank’s Chrysler Newport Custom. That car had torsion quiet ride and it was maroon in color. Frank drove us to Angelo’s for an appetizer and cocktail. My drink of choice at that time was usually a screwdriver but since it was a special occasion, Frank ordered me a Harvey Wall Banger. That’s a screwdriver with Galliano. He drank CC&7. He ordered 24 raw oysters. You know they are an aphrodisiac. After Angelo’s we went to The Athena near the ship channel. We must have been the only non-Greeks in the place. We had another appetizer plate that included stuffed grape leaves, spanikopita and feta. Late in the evening we ate a delicious lamb dinner; the wine was Retsina. We had baklava, sipped ouzo and danced until the Sun came up. My gift to Frank was Irish linen handkerchiefs. In my mind’s eye I can still see Frank leading the Greek line dance with his new stark white hanky almost aglow, as it weaved through the crowd. I think Frank broke 24 plates that night. He sang Never on a Sunday with the band. I can still hear his voice and the bouzoukis playing. Ohpah! Has Frank every shown you his Ωπα! tattoo? That is how ‘ohpah’ is spelled in Greek. It means hooray!

Hooray to you both

2 comments:

Frank Baker said...

It's wonderful to have such sincere and devoted children, and we still love them. Thanks .

I have a feeling the worst is yet to come.

Patsy said...

That is so funny.
Patsy

 

|