Friday, December 5, 2008

Nash The Artist

Photography by Nash

"I needed rent money.  I needed a square meal.  I needed a car.  WhatI had was a camera, a few rolls of film, and a city.  That was more than 20 years ago. I've gone through a few cameras since then.  Film is gone, upstaged by digital.  And the city is unrecognizable.  But along the way, I have managed to pick up a few great clients who like the way I see things.  I'm lucky because I get paid to do what I love.  And no matter how much thing change, there's always something new to see and another great client to shoot for -- maybe you.  The world is large and time is short.  Let's get to work."


2 comments:

Patsy said...

And I was thinking Frank was the camera guy. Nash your pictures are great.
Patsy

Nash said...

Great success, I made Willie's blog! And thanks Patsy, but all I am I owe to my parents. If it wasn't for Cloody dressing me up in fancy britches and Frank doing Yoga in his boxers in the living room, I might have thought I should get a real job when I grew up.
Nash

 

|