Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Westminster Trip To The Brooks


All Aboard for the  Brooks in Memphis


Yes, 14 of us got on the bus which holds 14.  Good planning. Becca drove and she did an out standing job.  We got there thanks to Map Quest and the good directions from Jerry Brown.  We had a great time, a good trip, and I think everyone enjoyed the day.  We had a guided tour at the Brooks , saw lots of interesting things, and I learned what a Sugar Chest is.  The tour ended with a special Tea and sandwiches, and other goodies which were all excellent.  Thanks to Becca and all of Westminster for a nice trip.



Doing what we do best


A top priorty was eating, so our first stop was  West Memphis 




I'm not too sure Cloody liked posing with the " Seasons"

Everyone is heading for the bus , and home.




4 comments:

Patsy said...

You sure can have lemon on my lemon dish , but you have to hold your little pinkie just right.

Patsy said...

Frank, I knew you would get on the bow tie's. It has just been to long since you worked with fabric.
Patsy
I don't know were to put my ans on comments to people so I put it on my blog and here. You for got to tell me.

Carson Baker said...

What season is Cloody?

Frank Baker said...

All the seasons are nudes and she didn't thint too much of that. The one missing is winter, so that's Cloody. Good to hear from you . Take care of Andy.

 

|