Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th at Westminster Village



We are thankful for our freedom and pray for peace.




Looks like everything is ready for the big celebration at 5 p m.   The time now is 1:30 and it's raining.   Don't worry thing will be dry in time.  
 
This is my flag that I'm proud of it.  It was a gift from Michele and Lee and they even put it up for me.  I used to have a flag that I used everyday, but it was getting old and was not being use. It was one with  48 stars so you know it had been around for a long time.  It was the flag from the Grant store in Galveston, TX, and after the store closed it was mailed to me at the District Ofice.  

3 comments:

Carson Baker said...

Paps, we have a flag with 48 stars too. Is that from Grant's?

- Carson

Patsy said...

GOOD BLOG FRANK, BENNIE'S FLAG OF HIS BROTHERS IS ALSO 48 STARS

Andy said...

Frank, the Houston Bakers have your 48-star flag and hang it from our front porch without fail on every national holiday. Nash got up early this morning and put the flag up, then fired up his old Kenwood turntable with Jimi Hendrix playing "The Star-Spangled Banner." To me, it sounded like a few patriotic cats getting run over repeatedly by an SUV.

Happy fourth.

 

|