Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Prayer For Andy


This Has Been Around For A Long Time

In 1982 Cloody was diagnosed  with a None Hodgkin's Lymphoma and was started on Chemotherapy.   She was very Ill and needed support.   She clipped the prayer from the Phoenix newspaper and posted it on the refrigerator, and it remained for a long time.  Finally it became yellow and the Scotch tape holding it dried completely and that's when I took it and had a sign company make me a new one.  The sign is still  on the refrigerator, being held by a very strong mounting tape making it impossible to remove.  Cloody has been in remission for over 24 years, and we are thankful to God everyday for our blessing.  

I'm hoping this prayer will now be yours, and you can see it's a proven winner.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Dear Frank,

Those are inspiring words, and I'll try my best to live up to them. Equally inspiring to me is the love and strength you and Cloody have shown for each other throughout the years. I am so fortunate to be a Baker!

Shirley said...

Frank, a Westminster friend send us your blogspot address and we are enjoying hearing about you and the Westminster residents. We so enjoyed our 2-year stay there.
Shirley

Frank Baker said...

Thanks Shirley for viewing my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

 

|