Saturday, August 30, 2008

Words from the Wabler

I've been having some back pain lately and I shared some of my problems with my Brother.  When one has a problem it's amazing how many people are eager to give you some quick advise.  I think his solution was one of he best.  The Wabler speaks:

" Must make some comments about your bad back.  I assume it is a Lower Back problem?  A Doctor once told me that most everyone had a Bad Lower Back and a post nasal drip.


I have certainly had the Lower Back thing!  For years I have suffered with it.  There's not a lot you can do about it.  It can be very painful, and make a grown man cry!


Everyone has advice, and  wants to tell you what to do with the thing.  Don't listen to them!  Bruce Bass once told me he cured his back by getting down on the floor and rolling.  I think Bruce might have had a few Pops, and couldn't feel anything anyway.  DON'T TRY THE BRUCE  METHOD!


I do have two small things to recommend.  The first one is, when your back goes out, STOP.  Don't do anything!  Immobilize your entire body.  YOU CAN'T WORK IT OUT!    ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT CAUSE IT.    Get yourself in the best Easy Chair you have, and move nothing, except to lift a strong G&T.   Stay there Forever!


Second,  If you are not taking Fish Oil, begin right away.  I take so much of this stuff, if someone drop a baited hook close to me, I'm sure I would Strike it.  It's great stuff, and will do your back about as much good as anything.  There are some medications you can  take for the pain.  I like a thing called NAPERSON.   I'm sure I have not spelled it correctly.  It is found in some of your over the counter stuff.  The best is to get a prescription from your Doc.  It will thin your blood and the G&Ts are a No-No.  There is another alternative, FORGET THE DRUGS AND STICK WITH GIN!


Must go!  I think neighbor George is at the door.   If you like the above chit chat, Blog it.  I don't care.  Unless , I can get sued for Malpractice. " 


The Wabler


3 comments:

Patsy said...

Well Frank's brother I for one know you must be telepathy. Beacuse he took your advice before you gave it. With the G&T
Patsy

trudyscousin said...

I'm certain Dad meant well.

(no, really...did he say that?)

trudyscousin said...

Ah, well. I'm certain Dad meant well.

(blink) No, seriously; did he really say that?

 

|