Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mattie Loves Her Music

We had a surprise visit from Mattie this afternoon.  She's always excited and this time she came to show us her new Autoharp.  It's new to her but with her experience, she has picked it up in no time.  She loves her music and it's always a treat to hear her play.
I just had to have a picture of this new instrument.  The way I understand it; the cords are played by just holding down the correct key, and the strumming and picking is done with the other hand.  Sounds simple, but I couldn't make it work .   



Just another one of Mattie's favorites, and mine also.  She loaned me this DVD which is from some of the old TV shows.  Good listing and lots of memories

3 comments:

Patsy said...

My eyes are half shut and have been for 30 years.

Patsy said...

Frank that picture of the pie was not a blog. But good try. That quotation of the day just hits home to often for me.

Patsy said...

I am going to try this comment one more time. Frank that picture of the pie is not a blog, good try any way. and your quotation's of the day hit home to much for me.

 

|