Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Frank

                             A  Great Day

Well, it's not easy being 81, but it's better than the alternative.   I had a nice day, thanks to Cloody, my family and many friends.  I had a number of calls and drop ins and I must confess, it was a wonderful day. Phil and his family dropped in Saturday evening, and fixed and served dinner.  They even cleaned the kitchen and washed all the dishes. 
Percy, Tanner and Davis gave up their Saturday evening to come to Blytheville and wish me a happy Birthday. 






                                 The Cooks                                    
Phil and Jamie
                                                                                   
Tanner                    

                               
                                    Percy                                          
                                I must finish this book                                        

                                                                                 

                                                                     
                                        Davis                                                                            


                                                        Caroline and Mary Lee

I get a special singing birthday greeting from Mary Lee every year, and this year was special because Carolina was along.  This has been a tradition for the past several year and I really appreciate it.  Maybe next year I will be very lucky and Gail will join in.  That would make three generations.  All I have to do is make it to 82 and see what happens.  Birthdays are great!

2 comments:

Carson Baker said...

hb paps.

Frank Baker said...

Hi Carson, Thanks for the HB wishes. Talked to your Dad this morning.

 

|