Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Line Dancing

When Cloody and I moved to WMV over seven years ago Line dancing was popular.  June and Virginia Moy were residents in the Village and offered lessons .  They were both good dancers and were dedicated to teaching.  We met Ezell and Billie Wilson and we all got involved in dancing.  We soon learned about the Clean Fun Club and Friday night dancing became a weekly event.  I must say we had lots of fun.  We are all a little older now and don't get out as much as we used to but we still think dancing is wonderful.  
 

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Well! how long ago was that ? Is that you Frank in the black hat? That must have been Cloody or was that Billy you were dancing with?
Good blog ,didn't know that about the cotton.
Patsy

Frank Baker said...

Yes, the blue shirt is I, and I'm between Cloody and Billie, and I'm also the world's biggest liar.

Patsy said...

NO.

 

|