Friday, September 5, 2008

Village Music



Lavella   Entertains

Lavella kicked off the first of the Village music programs.  The program is monthly on Friday night in the chapel; starting at six PM and lasting about an hour, so we all get home early.  Village or other local talent will be featured.  
As usual Lavella does a great job, and the was accompanied by a wonderful tenor, Bob Conner making it a great program of some good Gospel music.  I have been listing to Lavella sing for over 7 years and it's always a pleasure listening to her sing some of her " Favorite Songs".   

Watch the Village calendar for next month's date.  Plan to go and bring a friend.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

I am so glad you had a good time.
Patsy

Frank Baker said...

Thanks. Guess you know the picture was from Cloody's Birthday party almost a year ago.

Patsy said...

I am putting this on my blog and yours so tell me what happens.No, Frank there are just 9 cards the one is the back of the dog card.
Patsy

Tita Mama said...

I thought I recognized that picture.

Are you planning on performing?

Love ya!

 

|