Monday, June 2, 2008

THE NUT CRACKERS ARE BACK

Yes, The Nutcrackers made it there and back.  It's true we drank our share of Gin, did lots of sight seeing but the verdict on Chinese cigarettes is still out.  We got lots of practice getting in and out of cars, we saw lots of windshields, and we had a brief visit with Al, which is always a treat. But most of all we got to meet Hall.  Davis had already tipped him off and he was ready for me. I never had a chance.
 
The food was a different story.  It was wonderful. Mexican, Thai, and some of Nash's specials.  The fish poached over a bed of sauteed vegetables was the ultimate.  I'm sure I only gained 10 lbs. Remember, we shall return.

DON'T FORGET TO FEED FRED 

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Sorry, I sounded so ungrateful for the nuts.
Thank you, Mr.and Mrs Nut Crackers

I don't care if you do like those
can of cigarettes.

Patsy said...

They did come in a can? Or was that kind of cigarettes.

 

|