Saturday, June 21, 2008

CLOSET REPORT


PHIL   HAS  A   BLOODY GASH

The best Father in the world gives closet making his best effort.  We are all waiting for the results.


I thought I would receive a photo of the completed results, but below is what I got.

" I got a blog(BLOody Gash) on my thumb.  This hurt.  The deep gouge to the right of the nail is
 about healed but the black nail will be wit me for a little longer.  I should never borrow 
Davis's tools.  Tanner needs to thin her wardrobe."


Hang in there Phil, and send pictures upon completion. 






2 comments:

Carson Baker said...

gross. paps, check this out:
http://www.vimeo.com/1211060

Andy said...

Some sacrifices are worth the price, Phil. After all, what's a few months of pain and black thumb when it means an extra foot or two of storage space in a young woman's closet?

 

|