Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Monday Night Out


The Village Cafe


You're invited to the cafe for lunch each day and for breakfast on Saturday.    

Good food and fellowship.  Join us and bring friend.

Lisa Cagle









Lisa Gagle,   cafe manager

Monday night dinner, hosted by the Village Cafe and the Resident Council, was a smashing success.  Turn out was good and the food was wonderful.  The Lasagna prepared by Lisa was outstanding, and the the desserts by the Village residents were the best ever.  I love those pecan tassies by Edna Majors, and I must confess I ate my share.  I think everyone had a good time and we are looking forward to the next event which will probably be in March.  Thanks to Lisa and all for a great event.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I am so glad you had a good meal and fellow ship with the Village People.Did you have entertainment or music with Dinner?
patsy

Winifred said...

There's always some action at The Village. You seem to always be on the go!

 

|