Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Cold Outside



Cloody and I had a catfish lunch at the Village Cafe today.  Friday is always catfish, and as usual it was very good.   We passed the Ramey Center coming home and from the number of cars, it looks like the Bridge club is having a good turnout.  After all, what's better than a good Bridge game on a cold dreary afternoon unless it's movie watching.   We are having some of the coldest temperatures we have experienced  in several years, so we will spend the afternoon catching up on home movie viewing.  Life is great!   Here's to good viewing and warmer weather.

4 comments:

Winifred said...

Oh you've been out for lunch again. I've never had catfish, I'm so jealous.

Well I'm out for lunch tomorrow have no idea where other than it will be at Morpeth which is further north. My husband has a work appointment up there. There's no snow forecast yet so we should be OK. We're taking my granddaughter Lauren, she's 4 and is a cafe afficionado!

Patsy said...

I love catfish, have not had any since we all went to Leachville. We will have to meet you guy there real soon. It is snowing here.
patsy

deedee said...

Thank You for your comments on my blog. The weather in California was low 80's (just like Arizona). Nice driving weather - if you know where you are going! :)

Andy said...

Frank, now that you've viewed your movies, let us know which ones you watched and how you'd rate them on a scale of 1 to 10.

Nash and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire this weekend. I had to leave almost immediately because it was so violent.

Then I slipped into another theater and saw "Doubt," with Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman. I missed the beginning, but even so, it was really good.

 

|