Friday, October 10, 2008

The Village Book Club


The Village Book club  lead by Thurman Rowlett meets once a month to discuss the current month's selection .   This month the club met at the home of Thurman and Cissy .  What a treat to see all the Halloween decorations, with most everyone dressed in costume for the occasion .  This month's reading was " Three Cups of  Tea", with Edna Majors dressed appropriate for the occasion and came with her tea pot and three cups.  I'm sure a good time was enjoyed by all.  If you enjoy reading fun, fellowship and a lively discussion, you should check it out The Village Book Club.








Edna Majors and Betty Day.  Betty left her broom outside.



I know who this person is, but I'll never tell.  Clue; she was a student of Thurman's in High School.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I heard about this and think everyone should have sang around the black tree. What a spook party. I was left the book and will try to get it read soon.
Patsy

 

|