Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thursday's Bridge Less One

Cloody, Wilda, and Vicky for bridge along with a crazy Christmas catus.   We have had this plant for a number of years, and it's supposed to bloom at Christmas, but it always blooms about Thanksgiving.  This year it's early, but as beautiful as ever. 

I'm the missing fourth for Bridge.   


This plants stays outdoors in the summer and is brought indoors before the first frost.  This year it started blooming almost immediately after after being brought indoors.   I tell myself that I must repot it each year, but for some strange reason I fail to follow through. It seems to thrive on negelect, and Cloody loves it.  

2 comments:

Patsy said...

The village sisters and Cloody look lovly and I guess it is safe to call it a blooming Thanksgiving catus now. It is always just spectacular.
Patsy

Charlene said...

What a neat picture. The catus is so pretty. We are going to really miss Vickie after she moves.

 

|